How to Stand Out from the Crowd...
and Set More Appointments in One Hour than Many Advisors Set in One Week
Do your Advisors want to stand out as the “Go-To” experts in their community or niche? Do they wish they could spend less time on marketing and more time working with clients or at home with their families? If you answered yes to either question then your Advisors MUST become “Crazy Good” at delivering group presentations that are enjoyable/memorable AND get audience members to sign up for an appointment. Without this skill set many Advisors will never reach “Go-To” status and are working much harder than needed to get clients.
In this interactive talk, your Advisors will:
- Learn why seminars and workshops “don’t work” for most Advisors.
- Understand why public speaking- -not merely the old seminar model, but speaking at other people’s events too- - is the most powerful, predictable, and efficient way to grow their practice.
- Hear the story of one Advisor who consistently gets 80% of her audience to meet with her.
- Discover the mistake most Advisors make at the opening of their talk that bore their audiences and kill their sales.
- Learn how to immediately command the attention of any audience. Do this and they’ll stand out from the crowd plus increase their conversion rate (not just in presentations but during 30-60 second networking commercials too).
- Know the closing mistake that can derail their entire talk and dramatically decrease the amount of appointments they set at their talk.
- Experience the Speaker actually model how to make an offer for their services that is effective and not salesy.
How to Gain Clients Through Storytelling
Most consumers make buying decisions based on emotion and then back their decision up with logic.
That’s why if your Advisors want people lining up to work with them after a group presentation or 1:1 meeting, they must know how to speak to their listener’s emotions. The most powerful way to do that is through storytelling. But…not all stories are created equal. To get great results you must know how to create stories that tap into people’s emotions, make a concise point, and do the selling for you.
In this interactive presentation your Advisors will:
- Discover why relying on technical expertise alone to win and keep business is no longer enough.
- Learn the biggest “sales killing” mistake most Advisors make and how to avoid it when they speak and meet with clients.
- Hear stories of how successful Advisors are incorporating stories into their group presentations and 1:1 meetings with clients and prospects.
- Discover the 3 types of stories every advisor should be telling.
- Get Step by Step instructions on how to use the most persuasive storytelling model for a sales conversation (either in group presentations or in 1:1 conversations).
- Pick up a storytelling strategy that can be an absolute game changer for establishing brand identity and competing for business.
Fire Your Fear and Grow Your Business!
When business does not go as planned it’s easy to blame results on the economy … other people … not enough time or not enough money. But where does that lead? Nowhere. For many Advisors, blame too often is a cover up for fear… and here’s the kicker — everything they want for their business — more clients, more money, more visibility — is on the other side of fear.
Which means that fear is the only thing standing between the business they have and the one they want. When they “Fire Fear”, they take control — and can finally create the business that aligns with their goals and values.
In this engaging and practical presentation, your Advisors will:
- Discover how fear and self-doubt may be sabotaging success in their business and quality of life.
- Learn the mindset shift they must make about fear so they can consistently make decisions that move them forward in their business – rather than hold them back.
- Learn why “feeling comfortable” may be the biggest problem they have in business right now.
- Pick up a simple yet powerful daily practice that propels them out of their comfort zone and into the “success zone.”