The Future of the Workforce
Meet Generation Z
A new generation is blossoming from their teens years into a unique flock of young professionals, and everyone is wondering: who are they and how will they affect the workplace? Generation Z is poised to be the most competitive generation to date. Raised by hyper-realistic Gen X parents, they're forgoing participation awards and focusing on real results. Diverse, driven, resilient, and hyper-connected, Gen Z will be instrumental in shaping our professional world. Those who look to the future now will hold the keys to building an effective, inclusive environment that attracts and retains the next generation of top talent.
- Gen Z traits and values, and how they impact the workplace
- Forecasting of future trends that will change the way we work
- Actionable strategies for overcoming generational ClashPoints
- Tools to craft the ideal environment for the workforce of the future
Managing Millennials for Dummies
Love them or hate them, Millennials now make up a majority of the workforce—yet somehow managers are still puzzling over how to best recruit, retain, and engage this confounding generation. In this program, we'll demystify the Millennial management challenge and explore how to streamline communication and collaboration among Boomers, Xers, Millennials, and even the next generation. Best practices and proven strategies from Google, Netflix, LinkedIn, and other top employers provide real-world case studies of successful Millennial engagement. This comprehensive look at Millennial management strategies gives leaders the awareness, tools, and tactics to unlock Millennials' full potential.
- Management practices to bring out the best in your Millennial employees
- Debunking of harmful Millennial stereotypes that can get in the way of the manager-employee relationship
- A roadmap to groom high potential Millennials for leadership positions
- Tips for adapting Millennial-friendly feedback, communication, and work styles
When Generations Connect
Communicating Across Generational Divides
Today's workplace is more complex than ever before. Baby Boomers are delaying retirement, Gen Xers are vying for leadership positions, Millennials are still trying to shed harmful stereotypes, and Gen Zers are trickling into the workforce and bringing their fierce competitive drive. Organizations are feeling the pain as they flex to accommodate distinct workplace preferences, be it feedback style, office layout, compensation models, or flexible schedule policies. This program cuts through all the clutter, and examines where each generation came from and why they behave the way they do. By presenting the tools to more effectively communicate and collaborate across generational divides, you'll learn how to turn generational diversity from an obstacle into an opportunity.
- Building awareness and a deep understanding of generational trends, clashes, and challenges affecting today’s workplace
- How to identify the "hot buttons" that cause tensions across the generations
- Tactics to bridge communication gaps impacting your bottom line
- Solutions that will improve engagement, team synergy, and motivation