Thinking Ahead of the Curve
Based on Robert Tucker’s bestselling book, Managing the Future: 10 Driving Forces of Change, this keynote or longer session provides an example filled, fascinating, and practical model for leaders who want to avoid disruption, and profit from today’s rapid changes? All too often, we are too busy running today’s business to seize the emerging technological, economic and social trends, and use them as stepping stones to revenue growth, profit and competitive advantage. This power-packed keynote is based on Tucker’s customization research into the megatrends impacting your organization and industry, and the program is both inspiring and empowering for one and all.
Driving Growth Through Innovation
When was the last time you focused on upgrading your ability to conceive and introduce new product, service, process and strategy ideas? Could it be that you are using yesterday's methods to manage today's complex marketplace challenges?
This dynamic, example-filled presentation, will give you an overview of the important findings reported in Robert B. Tucker's new book, Driving Growth Through Innovation. Tucker will take you and your colleagues on a guided tour inside 23 Innovation Vanguard companies. You'll discover cutting edge methods for building innovation into a powerful source of growth, profits, and competitive advantage. You'll learn unconventional approaches for turning innovation into a systematic, imbedded process, and be motivated to take action in your firm.
"Your keynote helped set the stage for our symposium by addressing the theme with wisdom, energy, humor and countless examples that we could all relate to."
Amgen, Inc. Biotechnology
This presentation is perfect as a keynote for annual conventions, or as a stimulating kickoff for your company's upcoming management meeting. As a result of attending this session, you will:
- Know how to capitalize on innovation to rev up growth.
- Know how to map out and implement a superior approach to inventing the future -one that will enable you and your firm to exploit new markets, win new customers, and grow revenue from new sources.
- Be energized and inspired by real world examples of companies that revved up growth in moribund markets
- Know how to motivate your people with proven, powerful methods that spark "out of the box" thinking
- Be able to create a company-wide system to ensure that good ideas don't get lost – or show up in the hands of competitors!
Formats: Can be delivered as a 1 hour keynote, 90 minute general session, half day session or in-depth day-long workshop. Each program is customized to the specific client.
The Intelligent Talk Show
Ever wished there was a way to spice up those important, but often boring, panel discussions at your trade association meeting? Now there is. Recently, some of your fellow meeting planners have embraced an exciting new format, organized and hosted by Robert B. Tucker, that says good-bye to snoresville, hello packed house. Panelists become "guests" on a "live show," and are more animated, more willing to tackle the tough issues that create industry buzz – and keep attendees coming back for more.
Looking for an uplifting, entertaining, audience-involving session for your meeting? This program, based on Tucker's interviews with over 50 leading innovators, will definitely get the creative juices flowing. Based on the acclaimed book, Winning the Innovation Game and Tucker's 15 years of experience as a professional speaker, your attendees will leave with powerful, yet surprisingly simple methods for dramatically improved thinking, decision-making and problem solving.
Innovation is Everybody's Business
Organizations the world over are ever increasingly in need of high potential managers and individual contributors with the abilities and skills to get new projects done. While professionals with functional skills are in abundant supply, those with Innovation Skills are emerging as the most valuable talent of all in today's hypercompetitive age.
In this practical, highly interactive personal development session, global innovation guru and bestselling author Robert B. Tucker reveals the powerful tools and strategies to help you and your employees hone their ability to spot emerging opportunities, seize the initiative, add value, and create unconventional solutions.
Based on interviews with 43 innovation-adept managers and contributors, Innovation is Everybody's Business guides you and your team in:
- Mastering the 7 essential I-Skills needed to become indispensable;
- Unleashing the "mindset, skill-set, and toolset of the innovator" that enable you to anticipate and rise to the challenges your organization faces in a hyper-competitive era;
- Building tools for work-life balance and creating your own job satisfaction
"Tucker has stripped away the myth that innovation is the responsibility of a select few. All of us are capable of innovating every single day if we simply adopt the innovator's mindset."
-Jeff Hwang, President,
LG Mobile Communications U.S.A
What Recent Attendees Have Gained from Participating in this Session
- "Mr. Tucker gave me the courage to press on."
- "Excellent, stimulating, invigorating. Started the juices for creative thinking in our facility."
- "Topic of innovation, especially in [our industry], is very relevant. Loved the comment on how would Jobs or Branson look at [our business].
- "Outstanding topic! Great presenter. Great start to the conference."
- "Very appropriate for our conference as we face the need for innovation"
- "A very thought-provoking and useful presentation"
- "Plenty of food for thought!"
- "Excellent, stimulating, invigorating. Started the juices for creative thinking in our [business unit]."
- "Look at things from all perspectives."
- "Do not judge others' ideas as poor even if they are different from your own."
- "Simple ideas can make a radical difference."
- "Don't be afraid to innovate."
- "Everyone can participate in innovation."
- "Don't be afraid to speak up and make suggestions."
- "Expand your view of what can be considered innovation."
- "Volunteer to take on more responsibility."
Can be delivered as a 1 hour keynote, 90 minute general session, or interactive half- or full-day session.