But Why Can’t Things Just Stay the Same?
Everyone hates change. And yet change is inevitable, even necessary. So how do you successfully lead your team through the emotional minefield of change? It’s a critical skill that most leaders get wrong!
What Sets It Apart: Not only does Bill break the process of Leading Change down into simple, direct Action Steps, he also provides participatory activities so audience members can get hands-on experience before trying these techniques out with their teams.
Topics Addressed: Change, Leadership, Teams
- How to overcome the fear of change (within yourself and within your team)
- The #1 reason most change initiatives fail (and how to avoid it)
- 4 “change killers” (and how to beat them)
- The 5 critical steps for producing lasting change
What a Great Idea!
(Unlocking Your Creative Smarts)
Creativity has been called the #1 most necessary leadership skill in the 21st century. But how do you develop it? Using the techniques of professional comedy writers, Bill shows how anyone can strengthen their “creativity muscle” to come up with valuable ideas.
What Sets It Apart: This program is extremely interactive and participatory! Based on his experience as a comedy writer and producer, Bill breaks the sometimes nebulous process of creativity into a nuts-and-bolts process that the participants actually experience for themselves.
Topics Addressed: Creativity, Innovation, Team Cohesion
- The one—and only—difference between creative and non-creative people
- What the creative process actually feels like.
- How to ease friction within the team (and have fun doing so!)
- How to promote a culture of creative innovation (without looking like a clown)
The 5 Best Decisions the Beatles Ever Made
…and Why You Should Make Them Too!
What does a seriously award winning team look like? What does it take to lead them? And, ultimately, what does it take for your team to really make it to the top? Why not find out—and have some fun along the way!—from one of the most successful teams ever? Combining music, video, and hilarious audience interaction, this program focuses on 5 core ideas:
- Spread the Spotlight—Build a great team and share the credit.
- A Single, Shared Vision—Is everyone in your team on the same page?
- Play to Your Strengths—What can you do better than anyone else?
- Shake It Up!—Innovate, reinvent, and do things differently.
- Carry That Weight—Roll up your sleeves and do what it takes.
What Sets It Apart: Lots of Beatles music (both audio and video clips); customized (truly customized) humor and content throughout; onstage audience participation; (optional) live band performance and interaction.
Topics Addressed: Leadership, Teams, Vision, Change, Work Ethic
Takeaway Message: Success is not a result of “luck,” “a fluke,” or “the breaks.” It’s a result of specific decisions—decisions that every leader needs to make!