No Barriers ~ Only Solutions Program
In these challenging times of uncertainty, fear and insecurity rise, many feel like solo sailors, adrift, grasping for survival. Neal lays out the importance of a clearly communicated vision and direction, followed by detailed planning, preparation, passion and execution using his riveting personal story.
Neal's life-story addresses adversity, diversity, leadership, team work, motivation, crisis, innovation, change, planning & preparation - then execution and the courage to embrace fears.
Take away values…
- Neal carries a treasure chest on-stage and in it are examples of how he turned barriers into opportunities to achieve his dream and empowers others to turn baggage into treasures.
- Innovate - how to capitalize on ever changing winds storms.
- Change - adapt to wind shifts and stormy seas by knowing when to alter course.
- Leverage economic challenges to your advantage - keep pumping, choose a winning course and navigate to your advantage.
- Attitude adjustment - refresh your vision - There are No Barriers ~ Only Solutions!
- Elements of success include determination, perseverance and hard work.
- With hope and planning, a dream can become a reality - anything is possible.
- Life is about choice, with choice are consequences ~ choose your course wisely.
The Power of Positive Attitude & How It Affects Performance
Neal has always defined himself by what he can imagine – rather than how others would define him and how he sustained his dream in the face of numerous barriers is compelling.
The Importance of Realizing Goals
Perseverance & Determination
Overcoming fear and facing danger and the unknown has been central to how Neal approaches his goals and his life.
With Choice There Is Consequence
Neal’s impact transcends age, gender, and race to promote the creation of leaders, life-long learners, and individuals who are mindful of the consequences their choices will have on personal, familial, community, and generational levels. His keynote provides validity for direct correlations between perseverance, determination, motivation, and dedication to achieve any goal.
Change Is Constant
It’s How You Play the Cards
Audiences will understand that you have to address the possibility of failure if one wants to achieve great things. His message will connect with audience members’ experience facing challenges – sales quotas for instance – that may seem formidable at first – until imagination, innovation and passion are applied.
Shackleton Leadership Program
Based on the polar explorer, Ernest Shackleton, who led three British expeditions to the Antarctic and became a role model for leadership as one who, in extreme circumstances, kept his team together in a survival story described as "incredible”!
Neal challenges guests to ask themselves ~ “Why would someone follow you to the end of the world?”
This stimulating and thought-provoking leadership program will follow Neal Petersen’s “No Barriers ~ Only Solutions” keynote. The allotted time is customized to fit a client’s program, between 1- 6 hours and can be done as a two day program as well.
Leadership Program Content
- Today more than ever we are navigating change and we need to be able to adapt. Join together to learn, to share and to better understand how to navigate into the future.
- The goal of the program is to identify what the group or individual is hoping to achieve.
- Development of their vision using Ernest Shackleton as an example of great leadership.
- What are the steps to take in order to get there?
- Discuss uncertainty, how to deal with rapid and ever changing winds, the importance of knowing when to tack, threats to the industry, alternatives to status quo and develop a philosophy that will help in achieving the vision.
- What mechanisms are required today to find solutions to your barriers?
- What is failure, set-backs and how do you respond to achieve success?
- How better to cope with the rate of rapid change and the anxiety that this brings.
- Retaining the work force, rewarding people, reduction of cost in human capitol.
- What is a sustainable culture for your business’s to thrive?
Leadership and Diversity
Today’s work force is ever changing and a new vision is needed in bringing workers of various backgrounds together for a common cause. But it is not just dealing with a diverse work force, this will demand cultural sensitivity as our world becomes more inter-related.
Leadership and Developing Relationships for Creating a Legacy
- Define, interpret opportunities for transformation, not only for today – but, for the next generation.
- How to turn success into significance and the importance of creating your legacy. What is your impact on others and how will you be remembered.
- The importance of solid communication to create sustainable relationships
- Relationships, work/personal – how to develop a solid foundation on which to build upon.
- How to balance work, family and time to have fun!
Description of some of the topics covered include
The Power of Positive Attitude & How It Affects Performance - Neal has always defined himself by what he can imagine – rather than how others would define him and how he sustained his dream in the face of numerous barriers is compelling. Neal’s ability to apply his own attitudes, values and experiences to reflect on the values and mission of the guests will make this a powerful and meaningful experience for all.
The Importance of Realizing Goals: Perseverance & Determination - Overcoming fear, isolation and facing danger and the unknown has been central to how Neal approaches his goals and his life. Guests will explore how to balance risk and danger with good judgment; how Neal coped with the unknown when making life-threatening voyages and will empower guests to better tackle their tough challenges ahead.
Choose Wisely: With Choice There Is Consequence - Neal’s impact transcends age, gender, and race to promote the creation of leaders, life-long learners, and individuals who are mindful of the consequences their choices will have on personal, familial, community, and generational levels. Neal communicates the fundamental processes needed to create the foundation of a vision and provides validity for direct correlations between perseverance, determination, motivation, and dedication to successful outcomes. The choice is up to each one individually.
Change Is Constant: It’s How You Play the Cards – The group will understand that you have to address the possibility of failure if one wants to achieve great things. This may be explored, regarding challenges – sales quotas for instance – that may seem formidable at first – until imagination, innovation and passion are applied.
The Role of Social Responsibility in Corporate America - Establishing trust and personal responsibility is part of the foundation of leadership and achievement. In addition to Neal’s innovative use of technology and the plain guts and determination that drove his success, discussion about the values and ethics that frame his goals and achievements – and how these values power one’s achievements and ambition will be explore. Neal is an extraordinary thought-leader and global visionary, who empowers others to think globally and generationally with the highest ethics when making decisions –as to how those decisions impact you, your family, your community and ultimately the next generation. A most needed message for today’s future leaders!