Digital Transformation in the Experience Economy
Learn to transform your business into a dragon: an agile company fit to adapt, innovate and thrive even in disruptive times. Unlike unicorns, which, for all their popularity, tend to rely on risky and experimental business models, dragons are established companies that continue to leverage their original startup mentality to systematically innovate their way to profitability. What makes dragons so much more interesting to executives than unicorns is that they are not built merely on potential and popularity, but on purposeful reinvention, scalable market dominance, and a commitment to long term success. Maybe the best part about the dragon model is that, equipped with the right roadmap and the right set of tools, any business can learn to become more agile and transform itself into a dragon.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How dragons turn emerging market trends into transformative business opportunities.
- How experiences have become as important to consumers as goods and services.
- What key technologies every business must adopt to remain competitive.
- What digital transformation is, and what it really means to your business.
- The role that leadership plays in driving culture change and digital transformation.
- How to teach your organization to adapt to change and evolve faster than it ever has.
- How to not only adapt to disruption but turn it into a profitable business model.
Digital Transformation at the Speed of Innovation
Companies need to move faster if they want to keep up with consumer demand. "Fail Fast" they say, but what does that really mean? Exploring an approach to innovation, change and agility in a world where the only consistency is change.
Top 10 Digital Transformation Trends for 2017
Find out what the hottest trends are in digital transformation. Daniel Newman, best selling author of Building Dragons: Digital Transformation in the Experience Economy unveils the biggest trends that are changing the way customers buy, businesses operate and people engage with technology.
Business Risk and The Importance of Adaptability in the age of Digital.
Companies like Kodak and Blockbuster never saw the writing on the wall. As the incumbents, they believed that their business model was infallible. Suddenly, they were chasing the competition right up until their own demise. Find out why taking risks and building a fast changing adaptable culture is key to succeeding in the age of disruption.