Building Digital Relationships
How will your customer contact you today? In the store, via the phone, on your web site, read a tweet, friend you on Facebook? There is no way to know. Building Digital Relationships gives your audience the keys to unlock the mystery of how to connect with customers online. While face to face isn't going away, businesses that don't have an effective online relationship strategy are being left behind. Terry can educate your audience in all phases of the digital conversation from search to social media, using real world examples drawn from his long experience in the on-line world.
You have to carefully build a relationship with a prospect to turn them into a customer and then a long term customer. Terry's keynote takes audiences through the stages of digital relationships so they can redesign their customer processes for the digital age.
Social Media is key to building digital relationships. Terry will explain
- Now that I have 5,000 friends, what do i do with them?
- What are companies working on in Social and what should they be working on?
- How to compare social and mobile commerce
- How the social feedback loop improves produce consideration
- How social has made very sales channel a service channel
- How twitter will change your customer service rules
- How twitter and Facebook can revolutionize your product research
- How you should organize for social media