Success and the Bird Next Door
How is it possible that someone else always finds success? What’s the secret to success that nobody told you? Don’t just sit on the sidelines as others live your dream . . . claim it for yourself! With a humorous approach, Chad demonstrates:
- How to stick your neck out and fly in the face of fear of rejection and overwhelming discouragement!
- The value of personal accountability and bold-faced tenacity!
- How to turn jealousy, envy and blame into powerful tools of change!
- The secret to turning even failure into immediate success!
- How to go out on an emotional limb and defy gravity!
- How to take risks that seem completely impossible-and become a winner!
Chad emphasizes the power in seizing current circumstances and opportunities, while holding tight to your vision until you soar!
Essential for success-driven individuals, powerful network marketing events and highly motivated sales people and entrepreneurs!
Who Needs Legs When You Have Wings?
A motivating presentation must be accompanied with solutions that change and inspire lives. Today more than ever, people are looking not simply for entertainment, but for direction and solid answers. Chad Hymas has spent the last ten years developing solutions that transformed his life. His stories are moving, his courage unprecedented, and his insights . . . profound. His accomplishments provide a powerful litmus test to the validity of these dynamic principles! In this presentation Chad will teach your group to:
- Conquer the emotional paralysis that robs vision and momentum.
- Turn obstacles into incredible opportunities.
- Harness the power of change and rise above to progress.
- Tap into unseen personal power and inner strength to accomplish seemingly impossible dreams!
An incredible presentation ideal for corporate celebrations, after-dinner keynote addresses and broad audiences!
Get The Worm Faster
Succeed with a Bird's Eye Perspective!
Life requires us to be problem-solvers. Success requires us to be dreamers. Chad Hymas is both a dreamer and a problem-solver. In his personal life he has had to find new solutions to create mobility, strength and business success. Wouldn’t you like your team to acquire those same skills?
With humorous stories and innovative concepts, Chad will teach your group to:
- Look outside the box for new and better ideas that propel you to higher returns and bigger profits!
- Create new mental images of success, innovation and progress!
- Anticipate changing needs and new opportunities in the marketplace!
- Get a bird’s eye perspective of current circumstances and make long-lasting, effective changes!
- Sprout wings and fly faster and further than you ever thought possible!
Awesome for businesses going through transition, mergers, or leadership reform!
This presentation is ideal to inspire employee cooperation and productivity amidst change!
Eagles Don't Fly in Flocks, But Seagulls Never Get Lonely
How do you find the golden egg without ruffling people’s feathers? Every person on your team has a unique personality. Each task therefore, creates a dilemma! In this presentation, especially for leadership, Chad teaches the four “flight” personality types that exist in every office, every corporation and even every family. Your team will laugh at themselves while they’re learning new ways of relating to one another and capitalizing on individual contribution. Understand your team players so that the entire team performs best. See how:
- The ostrich personality is best at focus.
- The chicken personality brings stability.
- The seagull empowers the team.
- The eagle inspires leadership
Especially motivating for business leaders, CEO’s, Corporate Officers, essential team-players and success-driven managers!