The Human Energy Crisis
How to Optimize Engagement and Execution with Authentic Leadership
Most companies fail as a result of burnout before bankruptcy. Today’s leadership is not about getting more tasks done but transforming the energy of human capital to be laser focused on the tasks that matter most. Based on the neuroscience of business, peak-performance and innovation, this program will help leaders align individual and team goals to reach extraordinary outcomes. A simple 360 assessment will also uncover hidden sources of organizational stress that derail even the best of intentions.
- Understand the neuroscience of leadership
- Identify simple shifts to recharge your organization
- Learn how to better drive high-energy alignment and execution
Strategies to Build a Resilient Mindset
Any change is perceived by the brain to be a threat, unless seen through the lens of opportunity and adventure. A positive stress response is based on one’s ability to effectively adapt and change. In Transforming Stress, participants will learn practical tools to promote better energy and resilience in the midst of challenging circumstances.
- Understand the new neuroscience of stress
- Identify the relationship between change, opportunity and innovation
- Learn strategies to build a resilient mindset to use stress as a stimulus for greater success
The New Science of Stress, Health and Peak Performance
Based on groundbreaking new research, Dr. Hanna presents an update to our definition of stress and how it affects human performance, health and sustainability. Using a personalized approach to the brain-body experience of stress, participants are better able to understand their own unique relationship with the challenges of life, how they respond, and how they can channel stress in ways that are more adaptably effective. This interactive discussion includes a simple 3-step model for transforming one's experience of stress, providing tools and techniques to be used at individual, group and organizational levels.
- Understand the neuroscience of stress including gender differences, mindset hacks, and how to automate critical self-care strategies
- Learn the key organizing principles of the brain and how non-conscious bias can be both a challenge and an asset
- Create individual and team action plans for integrating simple daily shifts to use stress to drive performance while building health and resilience
The Curiosity Effect
New discoveries in brain science highlight the many benefits of positive states of mind on elements of cognitive and emotional performance. While most of us intuitively know that gratitude, curiosity and play nudge us towards optimal health and happiness, most people don’t practice intentional mindset shifts on a regular basis. In this interactive session, participants will understand how the brain works, what chronic stress does to our effectiveness, and why building a curiosity mindset can dramatically increase all aspects of personal and business success.
- Understand what applied neuroscience teaches us about brain performance
- Recognize the impact of chronic stress on the brain, and why simple mindset shifts not only improve performance but also build health and sustainability
- Create individual and team action plans for building a curiosity mindset that will help to overcome challenges and optimize success
Simple Strategies to Boost Focus, Creativity and Resilience
In this interactive presentation, participants will learn the critical components of brain health that provide a foundation for improved cognitive functioning throughout the lifespan, understand the power of mental and physical training to stimulate energy, and create an actionable plan for implementing a sustainable brain-body fitness program that can be applied to their everyday life. Real-world solutions currently being used successfully within organizations will be discussed in order to develop a brain healthy toolbox for both individuals and groups.
Techniques to Power Up Energy and Engagement
In Mastering Mindfulness, participants will learn simple strategies to align conscious and non-conscious processing, uncover the role of bias and non-conscious cues, and develop a customized plan for using mindfulness at home and at work. Techniques for incorporating mindfulness with teams and throughout the organization will also be discussed.