Building an Environment of Trust
Trust is the glue of personal relationships and rewarding working relationships as well. In this presentation Frank explores five elements that will help participants understand the key role of trust a) for effective leadership b) for building rewarding and productive relationships c) and how an environment of trust contributes to profitability.
The five elements
- The Power of Values-based Leadership
- Leaders "create" the environment
- Values as the foundation for solid leadership
- Commitment to "High Road" Behavior
- Ethics vs. compliance
- "You can't get there without a map"
- Trust and Transparency
- The basic building block of any relationship
- How transparency relates to trust
- Enhancing the Moral Compass
- The moral compass shrinks the gap between "what I know is right and what I think it takes to be successful"
- How do leaders use their moral compass?
- Reputation Safeguarding
- The reputation you want
- What you have to do to get it and keep it
Be the Organization that People Want to Work for, Partner With, Invest in and Buy From!
What does it mean to be good company for investors, associates, customers and employees? Like a valuable friendship, it is the organization that people want to associate with, the organization that is successful and strong to the core.
Five key areas that will be covered:
- Reputation— the importance of building and keeping a great reputation.
- Trust and Loyalty – the basis for rewarding relationships, but easy to take for granted.
- Having a Moral Compass
- In which direction are you headed?
- Is that where you want to go?
- Accountable Leadership
- Accountable to those you serve
- What we do after we say we believe in the mission statement, the code of conduct, the values statement.
This humorous and sometimes irreverent presentation will focus on five key areas to illustrate that doing the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason is not only wise, it is profitable!
TAKING THE HIGH ROAD
How to Succeed Ethically When Others Bend the Rules
Making the right decision when it comes to ethics might not seem like the most challenging task in the workplace, and most of the time, in the best companies, making the right decision is automatic. However, the good name and reputation of any organization can be vulnerable to a poor decision made by one rogue leader, a small number of employees or even one employee.
This presentation reinforces the value of ethical behavior by illustrating that in the best organizations ethical behavior is valued, considered the norm, and contributes to steady growth and profitability.
This upbeat presentation on ethics contains easy-to-understand definitions of ethics, guidelines for tackling difficult decisions, practical examples, and a generous amount of humor for a positive and high-energy presentation.
Be the Partner of Choice
Leveraging your Ethical Culture for your Business Advantage
Culture trumps compliance when it comes to improving conduct. The "tone from the top" of an organization is critical in taking ethics initiatives from concepts on paper to structures that make a better workplace and thus a true business advantage.
Covered in this presentation:
- The eight great leadership habits that help leverage your business advantage
- Four "C"s of making the best decision every time.
- Moral Compass: It's not just the destination, but how you get there that counts.
- Four ethical cultural challenges leaders face daily and turn them into your advantage.
- The five fatal leadership flaws that can cost the organization more than money.
Trust Me! Insights into Ethical Leadership
Headlines about wrong doing at some high profile organizations over the past several years have increased the pressure on business leaders to reclaim trust. Leaders are increasingly challenged to find ways to deepen trust, foster collaboration, and build customer loyalty.
This presentation will demonstrate the unique and powerful role ethical leadership plays in successful organizations today.
Covered in this presentation:
- Types of ethics and which type will serve your organization best.
- Leadership virtues that will enhance an ethical and productive workplace.
- How to overcome some common business challenges.
- Four considerations to help determine the best decision.
In an upbeat, humorous and entertaining format, this presentation offers practical ideas to foster and support ethical leadership.