A Roadmap to Employee Engagement
Sharing first-hand insight from client experiences, Lior Arussy – whose work has impacted over 220 million customers and 375,000 employees around the world – outlines the key actions that lead to exceptional employee performance, improved financial results and positive, lasting change.
Lior's presentation shows why you cannot afford unengaged employees and why benchmarking must stop.
Every day that your customers are engaged with cynical employees is a day you lose profits, business, and customers. Lior provides an understanding of the root causes of cynical employees.
The first step that will change the fate of your organization is to create a powerful, world-changing vision to inspire your employees. The next step is to ensure they have the tools to execute it.
Employee engagement is a reaffirmation of the relationship between a company and its employees. In this talk, Lior provides both the roadmap to build your vision and the tools for your organization to create fully engaged employees.
- Six false assumptions that lead to employee engagement failure
- The reasons why employees don't respond to your engagement efforts
- The 4 core relationships that directly affect employee engagement and productivity
- How to design an effective and integrated employee engagement program
The Blueprint to Execution and Profitability
How do you transform your organization, people, processes, tools and culture into the new era of customer focus? Every organization is talking about customer centricity; very few organizations know how to lead this transformation. Welcome to the blueprint for customer-centric transformation.
From his extensive experience, Lior Arussy provides a disciplined methodology for a speedy transformation. Arussy's blueprint has been successfully used in over 120 transformation projects.
In this session, attendees learn:
- The multi-disciplinary blueprint for customer-centric transformation
- How to develop deeper insights into your customer's needs
- Typical pitfalls you absolutely must avoid
- How to ignite the power of your employees to create the change
Arussy's presentation transforms cynics into believers, aligns the organization, creates confidence and outlines the step by step approach required to get the transformation completed.
Exceptional or Nothing
The New Performance Standard
Lior Arussy conducted a multi-year study with 30,000 participants to determine the obstacles to excellence performance; he asked questions like: Do you aspire to deliver excellence? Do you believe you deliver it already? Do you know how to?
His book, Excellence Every Day (2009), reveals their answers. "Understanding excellence and how to deliver it is at the heart of the matter. We have been captivated by misconceptions and faulty logic that is encapsulated in what I call "The Excellence Myth." The myth presents a paradox: It is precisely the traditional definition of excellence that stops us from achieving our capacity for excellence. Instead of inspiring us to reach our full potential, The Excellence Myth debilitates us, permitting us to accept something less."
In this interactive session participants will discover:
- The reasons organizations fail to deliver excellence
- "The Excellence Myth"™ that stops organizations from reaching their highest level of performance
- How to redefine excellence and set a new performance standard
- The blueprint to personal, managerial and organizational excellence
- How to focus the organization on delivering excellence every day in every activity
This presentation assists organizations to maximize performance of your most critical assets - your people.
Delight or Sell
Customer Experience as a Competitive Advantage
In a customer empowered era, an exceptional experience is key to differentiation and profitability. We are all customers. We know what feels right and what feels wrong. More importantly, we know what is great and what is not.
In his "tough love" vintage style, Lior Arussy will challenge you to stop boring your customers and start giving them an exceptional experience.
Topics covered during this presentation:
- The art and science of memories
- Meeting customer expectations is risky
- The foundation of customer experience strategy
- Principles of customer experience innovation
- Critical success factors to customer experience transformation
- Managing employee and customer choices
- The economics of customer experience
Author of five books including Customer Experience Strategy (2010), Lior Arussy will show your audience how to stop being boring and how to give exceptional customer experiences.