Michael Gelb shared with Successful Meetings his 10 tips to tap into your creativity. Below are 5 of his tips. To read the full article with all 10 of his tips, click here!
- Appreciate Beauty- The creative mindset seeks out and celebrates beauty on a daily basis.
- Fake It Until You Make It- You can become creative by acting creatively.
- Clarify Your Purpose- If you are passionate about your “why?” you will be able to better discover a “how?”
- Enjoy Playfulness, Humor, and Laughter- People who do not sweat the small stuff and look for humor tend to be less stressed and more creative.
- Explore and Experiment- Creativity requires exploration and experimentation. Adopt an attitude of continuous learning and make the most of your mistakes.
Michael is a pioneer in the fields of creative thinking, accelerated learning, and innovative leadership. He will be educating meeting professionals at Northstar Meetings Group Destination Arizona, October 26-28, 2016. To learn more about attending, click here.