Since 1979, the Goodman Speakers Bureau has been the leader in helping meeting planners select the best keynote speaker for meetings and events. We use our industry knowledge, strong relationships, and professional approach to help select, secure, and manage logistical details throughout the event planning process.
We measure our success by the strong relationships we build with our meeting planner clients. Our team serves as an extension of your team, minimizing workload and saving you time. We carefully review the professional speakers we work with, ensuring you are getting great talent for your event, every time. At the Goodman Speakers Bureau, we take pride in delivering professional speakers that inspire the best performance.
Diane GoodmanCMP, President and Founder
As an industry veteran, Diane brings experience, knowledge and insights to every planner she works with. Her mission is to always exceed clients expectations from their experience working with GSB. When we say "A Tradition of Service Built on Relationships, Not Simply on Transactions", we mean it!
- I was captain of my bowling league team.
- I have 9 wonderful grandchildren.
- I'm traveling to Nicaragua to conquer the great outdoors later this year!
Follow me on:
Jenna JorgeProgram Consultant
Jenna enjoys the matchmaking process about her position and focuses on each event at a time to try and find the perfect fit. She came to us with a sales background and a sister who was an event planner, which has given her a great insight to the industry.
- I was a cheerleading coach for 12 years and owned a dance studio.
- When I'm not seeking out the perfect speaker for your next event, I'm a "smother" of 2 children, Tripp (4) and Natalie (2).
- I enjoy the beach, 80s movies, 5ks for good causes, and would love to write a children's book.
Britt PeckEvent Analyst
Britt came to Goodman Speakers Bureau with experience in the speaking industry from being an assistant to Hall of Fame speaker, comedian and world-class guitarist, Mike Rayburn. She finds joy in handling all of the little (but important!) details of every event she works on and loves keeping our clients happy by staying ahead of the curve! Britt continues to improve current client relationships while gathering new business.
- I’m a consignment & thrift shop junkie.
- I’m a self-diagnosed sushi addict.
- Guilty Pleasure: Taco Bell
Theresa FerronEvent Analyst
Theresa is the newest member of the GSB team. She has grown a strong love for this industry in the short time she’s been here. Theresa helps handle all the details surrounding your event, from the most minor detail to the most important. She truly enjoys developing new relationships with clients and speakers!
- I married my high school sweetheart.
- I'm obsessed with the 60's and 70's eras. Everything from the music and fashion to the politics and social movements.
- Mother of 2 young boys. 3 if you include my husband...
Molly CorryMarketing and Communications Specialist
As a new member of the Goodman Speakers Bureau team, Molly updates speaker’s marketing materials and really enjoys learning about all of the different speakers and what they can teach audiences. She also works on social media and marketing campaigns and loves staying connected with clients and speakers.
- I love being crafty and DIY projects.
- Last year I went on a cross-country road trip with my best friends and traveled through 15 states.
- Guilty pleasure: Watching Bravo TV shows
Jen came to GSB as a novice to the speaking industry and has enjoyed learning about the wide array of speakers and topics. She handles all the bookkeeping and loves being part of this interesting and dynamic team.
- I grew up on a small farm in Illinois.
- I just signed up for my first 10k race in 2016.
- I ring in a handbell choir and I’m learning to play the baritone ukulele.
Ian KowzaWeb Guy, Graphic Designer
Ian joined the Goodman Speakers Bureau in May of 2013. He enjoys the challenges of web development and the need to always learn something new. Ian also finds the speaking side of the meetings and events industry (particularly the speakers themselves) to be fascinating.
Ian designed and implemented the current version of the Goodman Speakers Bureau web site using the Drupal platform.
- Some of the most fun I have is trying to interpret the babblings of a small child while we keep each other entertained.
- I'm slowly descending into the madness of bad dad jokes... horrible, horrible dad jokes.