Since 1979, the Goodman Speakers Bureau has been the leader in helping meeting planners select the best keynote speaker for meetings and events. We use our industry knowledge, strong relationships, and professional approach to help select, secure, and manage logistical details throughout the event planning process.
We measure our success by the strong relationships we build with our meeting planner clients. Our team serves as an extension of your team, minimizing workload and saving you time. We carefully review the professional speakers we work with, ensuring you are getting great talent for your event, every time. At the Goodman Speakers Bureau, we take pride in delivering professional speakers that inspire the best performance.
Diane GoodmanCMP, President and Founder
As an industry veteran, Diane brings experience, knowledge and insights to every planner she works with. Her mission is to always exceed clients expectations from their experience working with GSB. When we say "A Tradition of Service Built on Relationships, Not Simply on Transactions", we mean it!
- I was captain of my bowling league team.
- I have 9 wonderful grandchildren.
- I was elected to be on the Board of Directors of Capitol Squash, an amazing organization that empowers youth of Hartford to reach their potential as athletes, students, and engaged citizens.
Follow me on:
Jenna JorgeDirector of Business Development
Jenna enjoys the matchmaking process about her position and focuses on each event at a time to try and find the perfect fit. She came to us with a sales background and a sister who was an event planner, which has given her a great insight to the industry.
- I was a cheerleading coach for 12 years and owned a dance studio.
- When I'm not seeking out the perfect speaker for your next event, I'm a "smother" of 2 children, Tripp (4) and Natalie (2).
- I enjoy the beach, 80s movies, 5ks for good causes, and would love to write a children's book.
Katie FaustEvent Manager
Katie comes to Goodman Speakers Bureau as an MBA graduate, with a background in customer service and management from the grocery retail industry. She has a passion for organizing and considers herself a professional list maker, which comes in very handy in this line of work! She loves getting to work with not only an amazing staff, but a great list of clients and inspiring speakers!
- I have a 4 year old son named Patrick.
- We are expanding our family by 2 this spring and welcoming twins (a boy and a girl!).
- Saying purple is just my favorite color is an understatement. It’s more like a lifelong obsession!
- I love anything fitness and grew up with both dance and cheer as a major part of my life. I find it balances my love for food.
Theresa FerronEvent Manager
Theresa is the newest member of the GSB team. She has grown a strong love for this industry in the short time she’s been here. Theresa helps handle all the details surrounding your event, from the most minor detail to the most important. She truly enjoys developing new relationships with clients and speakers!
- I married my high school sweetheart.
- I'm obsessed with the 60's and 70's eras. Everything from the music and fashion to the politics and social movements.
- Mother of 2 young boys. 3 if you include my husband...
Britt PeckAccount Manager
Britt came to Goodman Speakers Bureau with experience in the speaking industry from being an assistant to Hall of Fame speaker, comedian and world-class guitarist, Mike Rayburn. She finds joy in handling all of the little (but important!) details of every event she works on and loves keeping our clients happy by staying ahead of the curve! Britt continues to improve current client relationships while gathering new business.
- I’m a consignment & thrift shop junkie.
- I’m a self-diagnosed sushi addict.
- Guilty Pleasure: Taco Bell
Kim MattesenSales Consultant
- I am a Westfield State University college graduate with a Bachelors degree in Business and have over 10 years experience in sales and event management.
- I have been a volunteer for over 10 years for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- I love the beach, fishing, skiing, traveling, and anything Disney!
- I am the Mom of a 1 ½-year-old boy named Bryce and another little boy on the way!
Jen came to GSB as a novice to the speaking industry and has enjoyed learning about the wide array of speakers and topics. She handles all the bookkeeping and loves being part of this interesting and dynamic team.
- I grew up on a small farm in Illinois.
- I ran my first 10k road race last year!
- I ring in a handbell choir and I’m learning to play the baritone ukulele.
Steve LakeSales Consultant
- I grew up in Montreal and received my BA in marketing from Concordia University.
- I have over 30 years’ experience in the gaming industry primarily as a pit boss, the last 20 years at Caesars Palace.
- I have visited over 500 colleges in the US, Canada and worldwide, been to all 50 US state capitals, and visited 47 Major League baseball parks.
- Have achieved Life Master status at Bridge.
Lesley Gordon-MountainAccount Manager
- Dog handler and SPCA volunteer for the Wag Brigade at San Francisco International Airport.
- I speak fluent Russian and French
- I love to cook… and even make my own yogurt!